Search Results for: travel
Traveling with a mobility aid such as a wheelchair can be stressful, but using an assistive device shouldn’t stop anyone from having a relaxing, smooth trip, whether it be for business or pleasure. We’ve compiled the best tips and tricks for stress-free travel with a wheelchair or other mobility aid for both domestic and international travel. […] Washington D.C. There’s no doubt that the United States is one of the best countries to travel to. After all, there are 50 states available for exploration. But not all states or even cities are created equal, especially in terms of providing facilities for those with disabilities. INSIDER found some of the most accessible cities the […] The Go-Go® Elite Traveller Plus offers style and performance for your on-the-go lifestyle.Standard features include a delta tiller with wraparound handles, feather-touch disassembly, black, non-scuffing tires, front basket and an 18 AH battery pack.A 300 lb. weight capacity and a maximum speed up to 4.5 mph complement the versatility of the Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus.
The compact design of the Go-Go Elite Traveller® allows you to easily maneuver in tight spaces while providing stable outdoor performance.With a 300 lb. weight capacity, charger port in tiller, one-hand feather-touch disassembly and maximum speeds up to 4 mph make it easy to go where you want to go with the Go-Go Elite Traveller.
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Standard 18AH battery pack
- 9" rear wheels
- Speed up to 4.5 MPH
- Feather-touch disassembly with one hand
- Auto-connecting front to rear cable
- Includes two sets of easily changeable colored panels in two exciting colors: Red and Blue
A woman’s Facebook post about parking etiquette is going viral and her message is one we all should remember. Most people already know that it’s wrong—not to mention illegal—to park in a spot reserved for people with disabilities if they don’t have a disability parking placard. But what they might not realize is that it’s also important to park in those […] When 12-year-old Alexander Knoll saw a man in a wheelchair struggle to get through a heavy door in his hometown of Post Falls, Idaho, he was struck with an ingenious idea. What if there were an app or website that could communicate to persons with disabilities which stores in the area had automatic doors? And […] POWER, Inc.’s 15th Annual Adaptive Sportsfest Join us for our 15th Annual Adaptive Sportsfest that is a free event for people with disabilities of all ages and their guest(s). Activity clinics include archery, air rifles, disc golf, hand cycling, pier fishing, kayaking, water skiing & tubing with the prestigious Texas Adaptive Aquatics from Houston and […] Experience it to believe it! The Quickie QM-7 Series power wheelchairs combine function and luxury for a unique driving experience. Make your day-to-day a thrill with the QM-7 Series’ SpiderTrac® 2.0 Suspension, reliable 4-pole motors, and PG Drives electronics. The Go-Go® ES 2 from Pride® combines exceptional value and easy transportation together in a compact, lightweight package.The stylish Go-Go ES 2 has a weight capacity of 250 lbs., variable motor speeds and a convenient canvas basket located on the tiller.
- Auto-latching lockup mechanism permits frame separation with only one hand
- Auto-connecting front to rear cable
- Includes two sets of easily changeable colored panels in two exciting colors - red and blue
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- All new frame design easily disassembles into 5 super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
- Modular design for serviceability
- Two speed settings - high and low (outdoor/indoor)
- Modular design for easy serviceability
- Removable front canvas basket
- Lightweight, one-piece frame for added stability and easy portability