As the COVID-19 (Corona Virus) becomes more prevalent in our nation and in this area, we are taking precautions to keep our employees and customers as safe as possible. At this time, we are operating under normal business hours; however, in order to maintain those hours, we have put some new precautions in place.
- Please do not bring your families into the store. We are trying to limit the number of individuals occupying our facility at any given time. Please have anyone accompanying you remain in the vehicle.
- If your vehicle must remain here for several hours due to modifications being done, please have someone pick you up and bring you back when work is complete. Our waiting area is not available at this time.
- We ask that customers remain in the entrance area. Customers will be allowed into the showroom on a limited basis.
- Alcohol based hand sanitizer will be available for your use.
- When dropping off your vehicle, we will have a bucket available to collect your keys. Please put your keys in the bucket provided.
We are trying to limit our contact with the public as much as possible; this is for our safety and yours. We are monitoring the situation constantly and will take action as needed if it becomes necessary to do so, in which a follow up notification will be provided.
In order to protect our employees, their families, and our customers from the possible spread of COVID-19, we will be limiting service calls to emergency calls only. Any house calls we make will have to take place on your front porch or in your yard as we will not be entering patient’s homes at this time. This is effective immediately, until further notice.
Please be assured we are taking responsible action to protect our employees, their families, and our customers. Thank you for your understanding at this time.
We are committed to you, our customer, and will work with you to meet your needs during this time. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us 903-592-6760.