If you’ve been looking for a wheelchair accessible truck or SUV, your wait is over! BraunAbility is excited to announce we are launching a new wheelchair accessible SUV this summer.
Built on the Chevrolet Traverse1, our newest Mobility Crossover Vehicle (MXV) pairs sleek SUV styling with the roomy space of a wheelchair accessible minivan. With 46% more space at the rear cabin when compared against our Explorer wheelchair accessible SUV, you can finally own an accessible SUV without sacrificing room to maneuver.
There are even more improvements to love with our newest MXV, like a wider doorway and ramp, room for three passengers in the 3rd row, and a driver-side fuel fill.
BraunAbility Wheelchair Accessible SUV features:
- Side-entry with power infloor ramp
- More space at rear cabin for improved maneuverability
- Customized sliding shifter console
- Seats three 3rd row passengers
- Driver-side fuel fill
- Dual-arm sliding door for improved reliability
- Transfer seat capable
- Removable front seats
- Fits up to two wheelchair users
- Full-length, third-row footrest
- Lighted ramp for easy night-time navigating
- Removable cupholders
Chevy Traverse OEM Features
- 3.6L V6 engine
- Climate control seats (LT leather/RS)
- Heated steering wheel (LT leather/RS)
- Premium 8-in. HD color touchscreen (RS)
- Multiple power plug-ins
- Extra storage compartments
- Towing hitch
- 360 camera
- Back-up camera
Trim levels: LT Leather and RS (front-wheel drive only)
Click the button below to download an MXV brochure or complete the form on this page to contact a Access2Mobility to learn more!